Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Guess I better take apart my shrine now

Last night I came across some news as one would come across a dropkick to the face off the top rope. Johnny Damon will be a New York Yankee next season. Now it was well known that he was fed up with the red sox management and wanted to change teams. It's also well known that he is getting older and is slowing down some, and was stuck in a slump at the end of last year. So good, I'm perfectly fine with the fact that the sox lost him, make room for someone younger, more consistent, and less expensive.

But damn hell ass balls, the freakin yankees?!

So I have been lost in misery most of the day, while trying to figure out if I now hate my favorite player of the last few years, or if I'm supposed to root for the goddam yankees next year. right now i'm leaning HEAVILY TOWARD THE FORMER. ungrateful son of a . . .

Also, i've stopped speaking to my roommate and I encourage the rest of you to do likewise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey said...

Let's go Yankees! Clap, clap, clap-clap-clap!

Varitek is next, Sawx fans.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home