Monday, December 05, 2005

Waltham....A Heckuva Town!

I'd like to extend an official whoopeedoodaday to all of the great groups we saw perform at Brandeis university this past weekend, as well as our rockin' hosts, Boris' Kitchen. I think I speak for us all when I say we had a great time performing, watching, laughing (oh ha ha!) and partywhooseewhatsitsing. Not that any of you will read this necessarily, but perhaps in the distant future when our blog is the most famous in all the blogosphere, some members of Boris' Kitchen will be trolling our archives, and their heart will be warmed by the mention of the fundiddlyumptious weekend in December 2005 when all was good in Waltham. Hello, Boris Kitchen of the future. Hello.

BEN

P.S. Thanks for your house, Carol!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jake-Up said...

Thank you for your kind words, Allen.

We really loved your set too--oh, mr. avogadro! What a mole.

--Jake, cleanest river in asia

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Skits-os!!!!! It was our pleasure having you. And I totally am a BKer of the present and my heart was definitely warmed. Hope to see you guys again soon. Maybe this time in your house hahaha!

--Rachel Boyo Boris' Kitchen

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. Consider my heart warmed. Skits-o-phrenics are so awesome, it hurts - seriously.
later,
dk

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home