Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Class Rodentia

Ok, so did you guys do Course Enroll while drunk?

No?

Well I did, and it was great!

Now I've got some great classes lined up for next semester. There's some Desire (I desired that class!), there's some Computing Cultures (I desired computing that class!), there's some basic Communications class I'm signed up for (I desired something!), there's some Creative Writing (write a poem about it!), and don't even think about forgetting the coup d'tat (incorrect context!), Greeks, Romans, and Victorians, a Classics class (double classy!).

Oh, and also I stepped on a chipmunk yesterday when I was walking home from school. I had to though, because it wasn't moving away from my foot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey said...

I ran over a squirrel once and all I could do was cringe and look at it somehow hop on its tail in my rearview mirror.

Welcome to the blogosphere, Skits-O-Phrenics! Now give me your money or I'll beat you up.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home