Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Game, Set, and Match . . . stick!

So I was flippin through some upper-level channels on the TV cause i have digital cable - just thought I'd throw that out there right away - and one of the HBO's is playing Matchstick Men. And it's just starting. This of course is the movie born of the book by our esteemed founder, Mr. Eric Garcia (where was he at our last show?). So anyway, it turns out this movie is frickin awesome, Nicholas Cage and some other dudes, and this chick are in it. That's not what makes it awesome, i'm just letting you know who's in it, you see. It just warms my heart to know that a guy I've never met, but that I'm now loosely connected to through an obscure student group, can go and write a solid story like that. Makes you think.
So I know that not many of the current skits have seen it, so I implore you, go rent Matchstick Men. Or get you some digital cable. Or the ladies can just come over to my place and watch whatever they want. oooooo yeah.

love, Mike

but then again, lots of times they change the book a lot to make the movie. the book might suck somethin awful. So, I'm not even sure that it does make you think. Someone who's read the book, tell me if I should be thinking!

1 Comments:

Blogger Renaissance said...

That movie made me want a daughter. MAKE ME A DAUGHTER! AND MAKE HER LOVE ME!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home