Monday, November 14, 2005

My God, it's full of ... MEAT

So, i get home the other day to find a package. You know that feeling, like when a smack addict's eyes fall on his trusty needle, only this sweet oblivion wasn't meant for me, but Sean "Spags" Spagnoli. It turned out to be from his aunt and musta weighed 30+ lbs. I lug the box inside and Spags opens it up, to find it completely full of frozen meat. There were hamburgers, steaks, chicken breasts, prime cuts of you-name-it. Now Spags, being Spags, immediately starts cursing for want of more freezer space and pretty soon after he burns himself on the dry ice that was shipped along in the box. What followed can only be described as 'Spagnoli over-drive cussing' and if you haven't experienced it you will never come close to understanding.
As things are now, we almost constantly have some slab of flesh sitting on the kitchen counter de-frosting. Spags has really got a blood thirst or something, and keeps telling us that we've entered 'the Age of Meat'. I don't know where this protein rich train is headin', but i'm locked in for the ride now, and have begun drawing up plans for a dramatic shift of funding towards barbecue sauce. Next stop: Gout-ville!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allen Strickland Williams said...

I thought about putting my leftover chicken parts from KFC in the fridge, but I knew that Sean's meat would attack it. How do I know this? I've been to a farm, Bil. A real one. And the cows eat the chickens as if they were paid to do so.

Don't question me on this and don't say something like, "But, Allen you are so great and Sean got chicken too" because we both know that's a terrible lie, EXCEPT FOR THE" ALLEN IS GREAT" PART I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!

(But seriously, guys, there is so much meat at our house. If we don't get rid of it soon we might have to have it forever and that would be so long to have so much meat.

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really funny that you brought this up, because I know two dudes who are definitely not going to be eating any damn meat in the foreseeable future.
Their names are Bil and Allen, and I hope they enjoy getting their protein from beans and bananas...like the ladies do in France.

See you dicks on the flipside.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home